- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posted by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Questions from Aunt Tabbi at Wallflower or Butterfly
- What’s your favorite movie of all times? Why?
My favorite movie is The Usual Suspects. It’s an amazing movie that makes you think. It’s got a great cast and it never gets old. Every time I watch this movie, it is just as exciting as it was the first time.
- Are you a night owl or an early riser? Have you always been that way?
I am a night owl. I’m used to staying up late (or not going to bed at all) because of my insomnia. I have never liked waking up early. However, once I wake up, I am completely awake. It doesn’t take me any time to adjust.
- What is your favorite topic to write about in your blog? Why
I like to write about my daily struggles. Writing about my daily difficulties helps me work through my issues. It’s a great coping tool that I have found to be extremely helpful.
My Questions for my Nominees:
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
- If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which would you give up? Why?
- What words of wisdom do you wish you could say to yourself when you were a child?