Thank you so much to Aunt Tabbi from Wallflower or Butterfly for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Please check out her blog, it’s great.
What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve any recognition they get. The award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Creator of this amazing award: Okoto Enigma, check out their blog here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
The things about myself:
- I grew up riding horses.
- I left high school and went to college when I was 16.
- I can’t stand it when my house is dirty; I actually enjoy cleaning.
I nominate the following bloggers:
- What’s your best part about your personality?
I pay attention to people and what they say, which makes me an excellent gift giver for birthdays and holidays.
- What’s one thing you would change in the world to make it better?
The first thing that comes to mind is that I would make sure everyone has access to affordable and quality health care.
- If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be and why?
1. My family would live closer to me, I miss them all the time.
2.I would have horses again, that always brought me so much joy.
3. I wish my dad got to see me sober before he died. That’s always been my biggest regret.
- What’s the last blog post (before this one) that you read? Post the link.
The last post I read was Speak Louder by The Manic Years
- If you could paint someone else’s nails, who would it be and what color would you pick?
I would do either of my niece’s nails in whichever color they want. It would just be nice spending time with them.
My Questions for My Nominees:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you go with?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you actually do that?
3. What’s your greatest achievement?
4. Who is your personal hero?
5. What motivates you?
The rules ask to post links to your best posts. I think that this one post, Dual Diagnosis, is my best most recent post.