I want to thank Elizabeth Fredrickson Health Coaching for nominating me for this award!! I really appreciate it!If you haven’t already checked out her blog, please do so. It has fantastic information about health and fitness.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated
them and provide the link to the post you created.
I was talking with my aunt about how I was struggling with my bipolar depression episode. I was feeling lost and didn’t know what to do, and my aunt always has great suggestions. We talked about all sorts of things that were going on in both of our lives. She suggested that I start a blog and write about what I was going through. She even came up with the name, My Side Of The Pole, which we both liked. She explained that I didn’t even have to publish it if I didn’t want to. I looked into starting a blog for the next few weeks, but I did nothing except research. Finally, one day in March 2016, I started my blog. It’s been a fantastic outlet and resource for me.
My advice to new bloggers would be…
- Blog about your personal experience. Share your experience with others through your blog. Let your readers know what you’ve gone through and what you’ve learned. Your experience makes you stand out.
- Write regularly and frequently. Writing frequently helps you to develop your content and your blogging style. The more you write, the more readers you will bring in.
Here are the 15 bloggers that I have nominated: