I was nominated for The Entertainer Blogger Award by I Am My Own Island. I’m honored and very thankful. Please check out this person’s blog using the link I provided.
The Entertainer Blogger Award Rules are:
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer the 5 questions.
The questions are:
- Why did you start a blog in the first place? My aunt suggested to me that I start blogging. She thought it would be a good way for me to express myself and connect with others. It took me a while to try it, but once I did, I was hooked. I never expected it to have this much of an impact on my life. I’m so grateful that my aunt gave me this suggestion.
- What is your favorite book? I love the book “A Light In The Attic” by Shel Silverstein from when I was a kid. It’s a book of children’s poems.
- What do you dislike the most? I really dislike stigmas; when people make assumptions based on anyone’s mental health or status instead of getting to know every person for the individual that they are.
- What is your favorite food item from the mall? I love Chipotle, I usually get the burrito bowl, it’s so amazing.
- What is your favorite pastime activity? When I was growing up, I loved riding horses. I still do, but I don’t get to do so often, if at all. I also love to workout, whether it’s at the gym or doing Zumba videos at home.
I nominate the following 12 bloggers who I enjoy following:
- Decoding Bipolar
- My Bipolar Life
- Beauty and Bones
- The Manic Years
- Tony Vega dot Net
- Bipolar is NOT who I am
- Musings of a Mad Woman
- Bipolar Life – Learning To Be Bipolar
- The Bipolar Architect
- Wallflower or Butterfly
- Too Polar
- Bipolar Strength: Rebel With A Cause