I made a list of the things that I need to talk to my psychiatrist about at my appointment with him next week.
- Racing thoughts
- Stomach problems
- Suicidal ideations
- I’m no longer sleeping all day long
- Greatly increased anxiety, causing breathing issues
- My feet hurt in the morning, not sure if it’s a side effect
- Twitching is happening more often and in more than just my hands
- Having a harder time getting tasks done, possibly a lack of motivation
I know I’m forgetting some things, but this is a descent start to making a list. I know that if I don’t write it down, I won’t remember to bring it up in the appointment. Most of these have easy solutions, so I’m not too worried at the moment.