I would like to thank DecodingBipolar for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. I’m honored that you thought to nominate me. I love reading your blog every day; it’s so easily relatable. Please check out her blog, if you have not done so already.
The questions to answer including my answers:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Most of the people who view my blog are from the United States. I also receive a good number of views from the United Kingdom and Canada.
2. What is your favorite sport?
I love hockey. My husband brought me to one game, and I’ve been hooked ever since.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
I got to spend this past Mother’s Day with my mom and grandma. It was a simple and wonderful day. Any time I get to be with my family is special to me. Also, I spent the evening with my 8 month old granddaughter last night, and I got to make her laugh and smile. Normally, she laughs at my husband, but this time she laughed at me!
4. What is your favorite quote?
“Better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have.” – Franz Kafka
To me, this quote by Kafka reminds me to stay prepared, and it has been helpful many times in my life.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
I loved any math and science classes. I like things that make sense and can be proven. I love having a right and wrong answer to any question.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
I wish I had learned to accept myself for who I am earlier. I’m harder on myself than I am on anyone else. I’m still learning how to give myself a break. It’s a task that’s much easier said than done. It would have been nice to start learning to do this sooner.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I have played many instruments over the years, but the one that has stuck with me is the piano. I started it when I was about 6 years old. Over the years I have also played the clarinet, bass clarinet, oboe, and the alto saxophone. Playing the piano is my favorite, and my next favorite is the saxophone.
I nominate the following:
Story of my Life
Closer to the Middle
Wallflower or Butterfly
Bipolar Strength: Rebel with a Cause
Tony Vega dot Net
The rules are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)